Wednesday 13 May 2009

HAIR DOO'S FROM HELL

Well, it's me again......... I've been away since Sunday morning, so have been away for Phil's check flight and his maiden voyage to Istanbul in Turkey. I go home tomorrow and we have 3 days off together, cant wait!!!
I've been doing 12 hour days all week and tonight as it's my last night away I'm celebrating with a cheeky glass of vino ;-)

Some thing made me remember Phil's uniform guide lines. The first line in the mens section is 'no visible signs of make up must be seen' LOLOL He told me that he's never seen so many plucked eye brows and spikey hair do's in his life.

I've given him a stern warning. If he goes camp on me, I'm off!

Have a good night everyone.

PP xxxxx


10 comments:

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

What? No mascara? No guyliner?

You work too hard, enjoy your 3 days!

:) Leigh

Marie Rayner said...

haha, you DO make me laugh! I have missed you so much! Please stick around this time and don't leave me wanting! XXOO
MAJ

Angie said...

Gosh, you are SO masterful!

love, Angie, xx

Sage Ravenwood said...

But the women are aloud to wear make-up? Sounds like discrimination to me. Besides Phil doesn't need any of it, he's a handsome man in his own right. (Hugs)Indigo

Silverdoe said...

So good to see you back!! C'mon, let the man get a spiked-do!!!

Little Red Hen said...

(((((((((((((((Gaz))))))))))))))) I missed you! Welcome back!

LYN said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS WHEN ALLOWED...
SEE HOW HAPPY PEOPLE ARE WHEN PP POSTS?? ;-)

Cathy said...

Those eye-brows when dragsters can't wear makeup, it's not fair or pretty!! Enjoy the moments together, bring back lots of gossipy good stuff.

Anne said...

I lost you for awhile and now I got an email from you and found you again. Want to know more about Spain. Do ya'll still go there and what about that new place of yours? I'll catch up on all of your posts. Anne

friv 7 said...

What you can do all of those things and you can reasonably do. Things were pretty good huh.